No, Nigerian citizens cannot travel to Kenya without a visa. However, you can apply for a visa online through the Kenya Immigration Service website. The visa processing time is around 7 business days.
Here are the requirements for a Kenyan visa for Nigerian citizens:
- A valid passport that is at least six months old and has at least two blank pages.
- A completed visa application form.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of your round-trip ticket.
- Proof of accommodation in Kenya.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Kenya.
- A letter of invitation from a Kenyan citizen or resident (optional).
The visa fee for Nigerian citizens is $50.
Once you have your visa, you can enter Kenya through any of the country’s ports of entry. When you arrive in Kenya, you will need to show your passport, visa, and return ticket to the immigration officer. You may also be asked to answer a few questions about your purpose for visiting Kenya.